The Official Website of the Holy Metropolis of Abkhazia > Orthodoxy in Abkhazia > Churches > The Church of St. George (Ayerg-nykha) in the village of Paquash (1890)

The Church of St. George (Ayerg-nykha) in the village of Paquash (1890)

The Church of St. George (Ayerg-nykha) in the village of Paquash,Ochamchyra district, Eastern Abkhazia.
Photos by Georgy Zakhartsev.
 
The coordinates of the church: 42°48’12.8″ North latitude, 41°34’43.05″ Eastern longitude: