Chubinashvili G. N. Georgian hammered art. VIII-XVIII centuries. Tbilisi, 1957.
This publication is an introductory article by G. N. Chubinashvili and a description of the illustrations in the form of a separate book, 28 pages and 200 large (50×60 cm) illustrations of hammered icons and church utensils from various churches and monasteries of Georgia. A piece of paper is glued on the case with the following inscription: “To the Honorable Archpastor, father Roman, Bishop of Sukhum-Abkhazia, as a sign of love and respect, from the clergy of St. George’s Church. Ilori. Hieromonk Raphael. May 26, 1965 The village of Ilori.