The collection of paintings by the artist Batal Japua from the fund of the Church and Archaeological Museum of the Holy Metropolis of Abkhazia.
1. “Eustathy Apsilian.” 2003, watercolor / paper, 31 × 56 cm.
2. “Tsar Leon III”. 2003, watercolor…
Paintings and iconographic sketches of Archimandrite Dorotheos (Dbar), 1992-1993
The Journey of the Novgorod Archbishop Anthony to Constantinople in the end of XII century
With a preface and notes by Pavel Savvaitov.
Published by Archaeographic Commission. St. Petersburg, 1872 – 188p.
Iconographic sketches of hieromonk Andrey (Ampar), painted in 2006-2008.
1. Saint Panteleimon.
2. Saint Onuphrius.
3. The image of the Virgin with the baby Savior.
4. Saint John Chrysostom.
5. Detail of the “Last Supper”.
6. The face of a saint.
The sketches are kept in…
Chubinashvili G. N. Georgian hammered art. VIII-XVIII centuries. Tbilisi, 1957.
This publication is an introductory article by G. N. Chubinashvili and a description of the illustrations in the form of a separate book, 28 pages and 200 large (50×60…
Illustrations from the Bible for children in Abkhaz:
1. Cover of the book. 25 × 35 cm.
2. Adam and Eve in Paradise. 21.5 × 33 cm.
Paper, watercolor. 2001
Artist: Hieromonk Andrey (Ampar)