1. Photos of clergy, officials, parishioners and students of the parish school. Gudauta, around 1911 – 1913, 17×12 cm. In the middle on the right, Bishop Andrey of Sukhum (Prince Ukhtomsky), wearing a cowl, a koukoulion and panagia, he headed the Sukhum church in 1911-1913. Priest Nikolay Ladaria is sitting in front of him, dressed in a cowl with a pectoral cross.
2. Early of XX century, 18 × 12.5 cm. On the right, Nikolay Ladaria is sitting in a cowl.
Both of the photos were donated to the Church-Archeological Museum of HMA by S.Z. Lakoba from his personal archive on April 16, 2018.