On 19 May 2019, A. Ya. Dbar donated 7 rare books to the Church-Archaeological Office of Archimandrite Dorotheos (Dbar):
1. Makharadze F.Ye., Khachapuridze G.V. Essays on the history of the workers and peasants movement in Georgia. Journal-newspaper association, 1932. – 245 p.
2. Soviet subtropics and their development. Crop production. G. Shlykova. Supplement to the journal «Vestnik znaniya». Leningrad Regional Publishing House, 1935. – 132 p.
3. ѴІІ Congress of the Communist organizations of the Caucasus. Stenographic report. ZAKPARTIZDAT, 1934. – 224 p.
4. Main resort management of the Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic of Abkhazia. Physico-chemical characteristics of mineral sources of Abkhazia. PDF ⮷
5. Research department of the Main resort management of the NKZdrava of the Abkhaz ASSR. Collection of works of the research station and the clinical department of the Psyrtskha resort. Editors – prof. N. P. Likhachova and A. L. Grigolia. Sukhumi, 1939. – 151 p. PDF ⮷
6. Georgy Gulia. Poems. Union of Soviet Writers of Abkhazia. Sukhumi, 1944. – 44 p. PDF ⮷
7. Слово о плъку Игоревѣ. (The tale of Igor’s Campaign) Translated into Abkhaz by D. Gulia, M. Gochua. Editors – M. Delba, S. Lunevsky. Sukhumi: Abkhaz State Publishing House, 1940 – 67 p. (Abkhaz text based on the Georgian alphabet) PDF ⮷.